Monday 15 April 2013

04:33
2
If you are looking to solve lower back pain of yours, then, perhaps I can help with my suggestions based on my personal sufferings from this dreaded pain. Now these days, though I am a much-relieved man, moving around my home regularly, gardening, playing with kids with no complaints and doing all household chores that a family man is required to do, and I like to take full of life part in sports as well. But not long back I had to restrict my actions and spent my time typically sitting in chair as I had sever lower back pain that merely would not go regardless of all efforts.

 It was not awaiting I came to identify about some fitness treatments from professionals that I started having a few hope for the release. When I scan Internet for other treatments on how to solve back pain problem, I came diagonally professionals offering deep tissue massage. This type of treatment helps in realigning of deeper muscle layers and connective tissue. For me, this therapy was especially helpful since I was suffering from stiff neck, sore shoulders and low back tightness. These were my chronically contracted and anxious areas on my body, causing pain and slowing my actions.

To have this fitness treatment, I visited a clinic for physiotherapy in Singapore. The message therapist in the clinic often applied direct deep force directly on the muscle grains. To make me feel better, the psychoanalyst asked me to take deep breath while he was working on certain tense muscles. He massaged me using his trained forearms, elbows, knuckles, fingertips and hands. During the messaging, I admit that I had some pain and uneasiness and I told therapist about it. I also experienced some stiffness after the tissue massage but it subsided within that day. The psychoanalyst then advised me to apply a few ice on the area after the message.

He also advises me to drink lots of water after the massage, saying that water will flush my metabolic wastage through the tissues. Soon, I was not complaining that much about the pain during the therapy session. I was happening getting relief from lower back pain within days of the massage therapy. In next few more days, I got total relief from the back pain problem. The muscles showed signs of flexibility and did not give pain when I ran or did some heavy lifting of household things. I finally knew that I was out of that severe back pain.

Later, I came to know that many people in, a survey, ranked the messaging of deep tissue at the top when they compare it with other solution such as instruction medications, acupuncture, exercise and diet.
 Now I can say why they ranked the massage therapy so high. The massage is helpful in chronic pain, muscle tension, incomplete mobility and postural problems. The problems of back pain due to whiplash, sports injury and falls are finding solutions in massaging of deep tissues of the muscles. Back pain ranges from mild to severe but you must move toward a right therapist to get sufficient messaging or muscle back pain treatment.
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a nice blog sharing the information about the methods for solving the back muscle pain.Muscle pains unless they turn out to be chronic and grave can be cured completely with regular medications and exercises.
    back muscle pain in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article. Massage therapy is truly a best way to reduce back pain. We can get complete relief through this therapy. back and neck pain bergen county

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts